You play a critical role in making your data secure. Please always follow the basic security rules:
- Keep your password secret: never share it with anyone, even with us
- Change your password regularly: go to
- Beware of phishing: if you receive suspicious e-mails asking you for your password or other personal data, ignore them and contact us quickly
- Watch out for https: when browsing www.iziago.net, make sure the navigation bar always displays https in the beginning
- Remember to log out: after using Iziago, always log out (the software automatically logs out after 20 minutes of inactivity)
Furthermore, setting accurate user rights is a sustainable way to secure your account. To find out about user rights, please click the question "How can I set user rights?" in the Use section above.
Should you encounter any suspicious activity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.