Delete third party(ies)
This section explains how to:
- delete third party(ies) and its accounts.
- delete a third party’s account.
- Follow the procedure Display the desired third-party information so that the third party(ies) to be deleted is(are) displayed in the result table of the Third parties screen.
- In the result table, select the third party(ies) to be deleted by checking the corresponding boxes.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Click on above the table.
- Click on the line of the third-party in the table. The third-party is displayed in the Edit third party screen.
- In the Confirm deletion window, click on the Delete button.
- Follow one of the following procedures to display the desired third-party datasheet:
- The third party’s accounts are displayed in a table at the bottom of the screen. Perform one of the following actions:
- click on on the account line in the table.
- click on the account line in the table to display the account datasheet, then click on the Delete button.
- In the confirmation window, click on the Delete button.