Updates of your software in 2017.
V1.5: video tutorials
Need a quick tour of Iziago? Need to know how cash forecasting works in the software? Check out our videos here!
V1.6: automatic widgets
You can view your cash balances in a graph form, and in real time, directly on your homepage. Sit back, it’s all automatic, no settings required here.
V1.7: XLS export of balances by transaction codes
You can export in XLS format the variance of your account balances based on transaction codes.
V1.9: PDF export of balances by transaction codes
You can export in PDF format the variance of your account balances based on transaction codes.
V1.11: XLS export of detailed transactions by transaction codes
You can export in XLS format transactions of a specific period based on their transaction codes, along with their details (Status, booking and value dates, Description, etc.).
V1.12: cash balances in charts, variance by budgetary codes and chat service
- Besides displaying your cash balances as tables, you can now display them as colourful charts.
- You can view the variance of your cash balances by budgetary codes.
- You can now talk with us whenever you get stuck using Iziago. Just click the orange box in the lower right-hand side of the screen and chat with our customer support!
V1.13: XLS export of detailed transactions
You can export in XLS format transactions of a specific period along with their details (Status, booking and value dates, Description, etc.).
V1.14: XLS export of searched transactions and import of transactions
- After running a search on transactions, you can export the results table in XLS format.
- You can now import into Iziago transactions listed in an Excel sheet (exported from your accounting software for example). No manual re-entry needed, saving you some valuable time.
V1.15: split transactions and new IP address
- Should you ever need to split transactions, we have enhanced the process to make it easier and faster.
- For security measures, we control the IP address of every user logging into Iziago. If you try to log in from a new location, you will need to enter an additional security code that we will send you by e-mail. It’s just to ensure that no one misuses your account. At your first connection following this new function, you will receive the aforementioned security code by e-mail.
Version 1.6.0 has been released!
This new version includes widgets displaying charts of your forecast balances, directly on your homepage. No need for complex settings, it’s all automatic! You can now keep an eye on all your balances at the same time. To learn everything about widgets, click the following link: Dashboard.