Version 3.0.8 has been released.
In the Payments module, when you download a remittance, for more safety, you must now enter a 4-digit code from your authentication card.
Version 3.0.2 has been released.
In the Payments module, you can now use the Payments > Searches > Follow up remittances and Payments > Searches > Follow up transfers menus to:
- copy remittance information into template.
- search and display transfers whose remittance has been sent.
- cancel the sending of a remittance.
- download and print transaction notices to archive them or to send them by mail to creditors.
- send transaction notices by email to creditors.
Version 3.0.0 has been released.
The new Third-party database and Payments modules are now available.
- The Third-party database module allows you to manage your beneficiaries. You can define, for example, the employees and suppliers to whom payments should by made.
- The Payments module allows you to create payment orders (for wages or treasury transfers for example) to be sent to your banks.
In order to be able to create a transfer remittance, ask your adminitrator to set your rights on the Third-party database module and your rights on the Payments module in the Users and rights > Users administration > Users menu.